Ever Tried. Ever Failed. No Matter. Try Again. Fail Again. Fail Better.
My name is Ahmad. I was born in Shiraz, Iran, few months after the invention of the Internet and since then I did my best to learn, create and contribute to society as much as I can. I have a diverse background as a result of my multiple degrees in Computer engineering, Marketing, Strategic administration, Behavioral economics and sociology from different countries and different universities. I had the pleasure of working for big brands including Canon, Xerox.
My involvement with startups is very diverse.
- Warsaw Accelerator (waw.ac): media and communication
- Founder Institute (fi.co): Mentoring startups and Media partnership
- PwC’s Startup Collider: Mentoring startups, Marketing and communication, startup scouting
- Bridge to Mass Challenge: Startup scouting
- Startup Hub Poland: Mentoring startups
- MIT Enterprise Forum Poland: Mentoring startups, Marketing and communication, startup scouting
- Visegrad Group: Mentoring startups, startup scouting
- TechStars (Startup Weekend): Mentoring startups
- Startupbootcamp (Foodtech / Fintech) startup scouting
- ReaktorX accelerator: Mentoring startups and Media partnership
Mostly as the CEO of ITKeyMedia had partnerships with over 100 startup events all around Europe, United States, and North Africa. Beside that managed startup and speaker scouting for biggest CEE events. As the Global ambassador of Global Startup Awards (Former Central European Startup Awards – CESA – and Nordic Startup Awards) connected many corporations to the startup ecosystem.
Created a marketing and communication strategy for one of the biggest venture capitals in CEE (can’t disclose the name due to the NDA) connecting startups to VCs in the framework of organizing workshops, events and personal introductions (Have over 50K relevant connections in my personal network)
Being the Board member of the Polish Iranian chamber of commerce and member of KIG (the main chamber of commerce) Always tried to bridge the gap between corporations and startups.
Public Speaking, Moderating, and M.C.
I had many public speeches, moderated panels, and debates and hosted many international events in many countries on three continents. From Hardware (I have a B.A. in Computer Hardware Engineering) to Marketing, PR and communication (I have an MBA in Marketing and Master in Behavioral economics), other topics include Startup ecosystem, Blockchain, Fintech, Insurtech, smart city, Innovation and more.
If you are interested in working together or just want to say hi, click here