On January 18th Centrum Kapitalizmu is going to organize a workshop with Patrick Armen!
The Simple 4 Step Guide To Building A Remote Business. Do you have a skill set that could easily be done from a distance?
Do you sometimes wonder why you’re still fighting your way through an over-filled tram every morning to get to an office to do work you could have done from home? Or maybe you’re just tired of working for someone else, want more time freedom but don’t know what skills you have?
Either way, join us for an in-depth discussion by entrepreneur and digital nomad Patrick Armen, where he’ll share the 4 steps he used to work from his computer, travel, and free up his time dramatically.
- The mindset and habits of remote workers
- How to discover what you love and make big bucks off it
- How to find your first client
- How to build a reputation so you get referrals and more clients
- How to become the ‘go-to’ in your industry and charge what you’re worth.
- How to balance working remotely and having a social life, networking effectively and meeting new people
- And so much more, all neatly packed in an easy to follow 4 steps “just do this” system.
This is for anyone who ever thought about working remotely, wants to start a side hustle for extra money, or is just starting out working remotely.
They will cap off the event with an “ask me anything”, pizza, drinks, and some networking!
The cost for this exciting event? Only 20zl cash (to cover pizza and drinks).