Inbound Account Executive
About the company
Canada’s Top SME Employers, according to “The Globe and Mail” and fastest-growing business according to the PROFIT 500, providing inventory management software is looking for community and support representatives to work remotely from Poland to support their European customers.
- Work from home five days a week.
- Visiting the headquarters in Toronto twice a year for training and hanging out with a fun and diverse crew!
- Attend an all-expense-paid conference once a year together with the Toronto team.
As an Inbound Account Executive, you’ll be primarily responsible for qualifying and closing inbound sales leads that sign-up and start trials of the company’s Cloud solution.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1-year contract (with sales commission and opportunity for long-term employment)
- Connect with assigned sales leads via phone, email, and screen-sharing demos.
- Understand each lead’s unique business pain points and goals; build and present customer-specific product demos catering to those points.
- Become a product expert: answer pre-sales questions and come up with creative solutions and workflows for unique prospect use cases.
- Track the entire sales pipeline through the CRM.
- Help shape the product by recording and sharing feedback from leads with the development team
- Coordinate with the support team to ensure a smooth transition for customers
- Have a growth mindset – develop your own ideas for growing our customer base!
- 2+ years of sales experience. Even better: B2B SaaS inbound sales experience
- CRM experience. You worked with CRMs such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Insightly, etc, before.
- Self-starter. As a remote team member, you are naturally self-motivated and can manage your time well.
- Remote work environment. You are comfortable working from home 5 days a week and communicating with the rest of the team online.
- Tech-savvy. You’re comfortable working with a range of applications and picking up on new ones quickly.
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You can empathize with customer pain points and are genuinely invested in our customers’ success. You’re willing to go the extra mile to make our solution work for them.
- Confident and driven. You’re proactive and motivated about reaching out and following up.
- Quick on your feet. You’re able to adapt to each customer’s unique needs and propose solutions on the fly.
- Great communicator. You’re able to explain complex workflows in an easy-to-understand format.
- English skill is a must. Oh, and you can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
Nice to have
- Experience in front-line or service-based positions with direct customer interactions (support, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- A plus – experience with technical support, inventory management, small businesses, working remotely, and weird hobbies!
Please include the following sentence in your CVs:
[PL] Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
[EN] I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).