MIT Enterprise Forum CEE 2nd Edition
On December 9th, I had the pleasure of following the story of MIT Enterprise Forum CEE during the demo day of 2nd batch of their startups. Congratulations to Chatbotize, Digital Engineering Solutions, GlucoActive, Teleneuroforma, and Saventic for reaching the next step at Boston Bootcamp! And while the MIT EF CEE team is getting bigger and bigger. From over 200 companies that applied from Central and Eastern Europe, 13 young and innovative entrepreneurs from Poland, Belarus, Estonia, and Ukraine were selected, with the support of business partners, mentors, and experts. They developed their technologies, redefined business models and determined the directions of their expansion.
Get to know 13 innovative startups:
- Chatbotize – an innovative platform supporting activities in the field of conversational marketing. The solution allows almost anyone, even people without any programming knowledge, to create a dedicated chatbot, facilitating interaction with the customer and shortening the shopping path.
- Digital Engineering Solutions – a pioneer in the construction industry whose solution combines AI technologies and advanced image analysis with the capabilities of smartphones, using them in the area of Asset management to reduce costs.
- GlucoActive – the company offers the world’s first utterly non-invasive blood glucose meter for people with diabetes.
- LULU – a system that measures and reduces patients’ stress during dental procedures.
- Mobility Lab – software that meets business customers’ needs in electromobility, facilitating the management of car fleet, necessary infrastructure, energy consumption, and billing related to the use of electric vehicles.
- Raccoon.World – a rehabilitation tool based on solutions in BIG DATA, Machine Learning, and video games, supporting the rehabilitation of patients after injuries and neurological diseases.
- Saventic – a platform (SARAH) with artificial intelligence algorithms allowing to diagnose oncology and rare diseases based on medical data i.e., patients’ electronic health records.
- SmartVent– project management software that allows energy efficiency optimization of commercial properties. The solution provides up to 40% savings in energy consumption.
- Tap2Pay – a system for optimizing online payments targeted at small and medium-sized enterprises, ensuring high conversion in all sales channels.
- TeleNeuroforma – a system for rehabilitation at home, supporting patients suffering from chronic diseases with interactive games and remote care exercises.
- Wellify – an application whose operation is aimed at improving well-being and developing the emotional intelligence of employees through the use of various tools, including gamification.
- Vaxican – a proprietary platform for producing new-generation immunological drugs – is dedicated to cancer patients.
- Visadb.io – offers a tool to discover countries where we can travel without a visa. The app monitors over 200 countries for visa changes, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, disease epidemics, and political events, supporting travelers in planning their foreign travel.