Community & Support Representative
Canada’s Top SME Employers, according to “The Globe and Mail” and fastest-growing business according to the PROFIT 500, providing inventory management software is looking for community and support representatives to work remotely from Poland to support their European customers.
- Work from home five days a week.
- Visiting the headquarters in Toronto twice a year for training and hanging out with a fun and diverse crew!
- Attend an all-expense-paid conference once a year together with the Toronto team.
As a community and support representative, you’ll be helping customers get set up with their products, support them throughout their journey. Create a smooth and humane experience and build a great user community.
What you’d do
- Work 100% remotely, full time on a 1-year contract (with opportunity for long-term employment)
- Talk to customers through email, live chat, and phone during business hours (9 am to 6 pm local time, Monday to Friday)
- Provide customer support for things such as:
- Help customers get set up through onboarding calls and toolkits
- Troubleshoot technical issues (e.g., investigate SQL databases and computer network issues)
- Teach customers how to use the products
- Answer questions about what the product can and can’t do
- Recommend upgrades and/or add-ons to help them grow
- Retain existing customers and save canceled accounts
- Work on side projects to boost retention and customers satisfaction
- Work with the product team to solve complex issues
- Gather feedback from customers and share it with the leadership and product team
- Discover software bugs and help find solutions
- Help suggest ways to improve communications, culture, and growth between the Toronto office and the remote team
- Come up with your ideas on how to help out!
- Self-starter. As a remote team member, you are naturally self-motivated and can manage your time well.
- Remote work environment. You are comfortable working from home five days a week and communicating with the rest of the team online.
- Customer-centric and empathetic. You empathize with customer pain points and genuinely care about finding them a solution.
- Technical. You have strong problem-solving skills and are unafraid to tackle tough technical computer issues.
- Quick learner. You can learn sophisticated software and processes quickly.
- Strong communicator. You can explain complicated concepts concisely and understandably.
- Team player. Be a passionate team player.
- Great personality. No need to be the life of the party, but you are friendly, positive, and likable.
- English skill is a must. Oh, and you can type quickly (at least 50 words per minute).
Nice to have
- Experience in front-line or service-based positions with direct customer interactions (support, hospitality, retail, etc.)
- A plus – experience with technical support, inventory management, small businesses, working remotely, and weird hobbies!
Please include the following sentence in your CVs:
[PL] Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych).
[EN] I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).